The Dynamic V2 Handset features a high-quality receiver and Dynamic microphone. The handset is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. The Dynamic V2 handset includes a high-impedence dynamic microphone. For applications which require a microphone with lower impedence, please see the Dynamic V1 handset. See technical specifications of each Dynamic handset for more info.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Standard Receiver and IDR-35 Dynamic Type 2 Transmitter.
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter) with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
(Optional single modular plug by request, $3.00 per unit extra)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 1000 lbs, 454 kgs.
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
SD-45150H20 Standard Receiver:
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
IDR-35 Dynamic Type 2 Transmitter:
- Type : Dynamic Type Transmitter
- Response Range : -52 ± 3dBV
- Frequency Response : -52 ± 3dBV
- Impedance : 600 ± 120 ohm
- Electrostatic Discharge : Breakdown Volt. 15KV.Min
- Spade terminal
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes. Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
4-pin modular connectors are supplied with most handsets at no additional cost, while supplies last. Certain handset variants which require modular connectors may require an upcharge.