The Elcotel Series-5 is a fully refurbished, complete commercial payphone. It can be installed on any standard phone line without the need for electricity. It is easy to install and maintain, requiring only periodic maintenance to remove the coin and inspect the coin flow. You own the equipment, which means you keep the cash. Our support technicians are available via our Toll-Free support line for any questions you may have about the operation of your phone.
- Line-powered, no electricity required.
- Voice and printed instructions for all calls.
- Takes quarters, dimes, and nickels.
- Works with credit and calling cards via keypad entry.
- Quality handset with reinforced armored cord.
- Vandal-proof locks (high security medeco locks are available).
- Pre-programmed for your specific area code and to your rate and time limit request.
( One free remote programming change in the future, after that there is a $30 charge per request )
- Anti-jam coin acceptor.
- Coin box holds approximately $175.00.
- FCC registered.
- UL listed.
- Telephone line powered. 42 VDC to 56 VDC.
- Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. POTS line, (B-1 or COCOT), loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz.
An armored protector can also be added to the payphone for an additional $74.50. The Payphone Armor is a Two-Piece Stainless Steel body guard that replaces the existing faceplate and vault door to give superior protection to the entire exposed area of your payphone.
- Constructed of stainless steel.
- Protects the entire exposed area of the payphone to help prevent break-ins and vandalism.
- Two-Piece design provides owner with easier coin collection access vs One-Piece design.
Includes: T-Key, generic upper and lower locks with key sets, display cards, four 1/4 x 20 mounting screws, two 1/4 x 20 mounting studs
FREE Rate File
FREE Technical Support
For programming, you must enter the area code and prefix of the phone line it will be installed on. For example, our phone number is 281-550-5592 , our area code and prefix is 281-550 .