The refurbished Elcotel Series 5 has been manufactured from the early 1990s through present.
- Line-Powered, requires no electricity.
- Voice prompts in English, Spanish, or both.
- Compatible with most AE / Quadrum / GTE-style payphone housings.
- Programming and software updates are fully downloadable.
- Crisp, clean voice prompts.
- Built-in electronic ringer.
- Supports the following optional equipment: MS-16 Electronic Coin Mechanism, Volume Control button, Cash Box Alarm Switch, Card Reader, 2x16 LCD, AC Transformer (for sites with low line current).
- FCC Registered.
Telephone line powered. 42 VDC to 55 VDC
Loop current range: 23 mA to 90 mA POTS line, (B-1 or COCOT), loop start, standard dial tone 600/120
Hz Required Housing: AE / Quadrum / GTE styles
Required Dial/Hookswitch Assy: Elcotel or replica with 17-pin female connector Required Coin Acceptor/Validator: Coinco or Imonex (both require trigger switch) or Mars MS-16 (no option board required)
Required Coin Relay/Escrow: 48V Coin Relay/Hopper or 48V Dual Solenoid Assy. REFURBISHED
If programming is needed, please also add payphone programming to your order.