The Elcotel 48V Solenoid Relay/Hopper escrows the coins and collects or refunds the coins. It is only compatible with Elcotel payphones (non-Western). It replaces the traditional 48V relay and coin hopper with one part which performs both task. It utilizes dual solenoids which are less likely to jam compared with traditional relays which use a magnetic & mechanical contact system.
- Relay and Hopper are one combined part.
- Dual-Solenoids are less likely to jam compared to traditional relays
- Recommended only for non-Western Elcotel payphones.
- International version listed here, can handle coins up to 33mm in diameter
- Fits most GTE/AE style payphone housings. Minor adjustments may be required depending on coin validator type.
Dimensions: Domestic = 3.0" x 4.5" x 5.0" International = 3.25" x 4.5" x 5.0"