The Electret Handset features a high-quality receiver and EMS-94 Electret microphone. The handset is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. Ideal for use with most Electret compatible applications.
Armored Cord Assembly.:
304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: SD-45150H20 Standard Receiver and EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone.
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter) with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
(Optional single modular plug by request, $3.00 per unit extra)
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 1000 lbs, 454 kgs.
- lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
SD-45150H20 Standard Receiver:
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone:
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Response: -40 ± 3dB at 1 KHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ± 300 ohm at 1 KHz
- Operation Voltage: 1.5V to 10V
- Drain Current: Max0.3mA (Supply Volt: 2V)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 60 dB
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
4-pin modular connectors are supplied with most handsets at no additional cost, while supplies last. Certain handset variants which require modular connectors may require an upcharge