The HP-3500 Armored Hotline Phone is designed for locations where hotline / speed dial access is needed and protection and durability are important. This phone is perfect for use as an emergency phone or as an incoming-calls-only phone for industrial applications.Each order includes one tamper-resistant driver bit.
Additional bits or optional security screwdriver can be ordered separately, please see links Security Screw Bit or Security Screwdriver. Also ships with a 24” Dynamic V1 handset, please contact us if a different length or type is needed.Optional indoor and outdoor mounting options available on our Enclosures section
- Jail/Prision/Visitation Phone. Dials pre-programmed number when speed dial button is pressed
- Owner programmable via internal keypad to set the hotline destination number
- Can also be used as a visitation phone for inmate-visitor environments
- Built in ringer can be left on or turned off.
- Easily wall mountable without the need for a separate mounting device.
- Heavy-duty armored handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has an anti-static receiver, additional lengths and options
- Armored cord is made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 800 lb pulling test
- Works with any standard telephone line
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone
- No need for separate auto-dialer or call restrictor
- Made of durable 14-gauge stainless steel
- Standard 24” cord length
- Tamper resistant locking system
- Magnetic hookswitch
- Re-enforced window for customized instructions cards
- Built in volume control button
- Noise-Canceling Microphone option is recommended for loud environments
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz