The Handset Cord Swivel Retainer provides a finished look where the armored handset cord exits the phone or panel while allowing the cord to swivel.
- Metal construction with polished chrome finish
- Provides finished look
- Allows cord to swivel 180 degrees
- Provides additional anchorage for the handset cord
- Inside Diameter (what the cord passes through) is approx. 3/8” (9mm)
- Outside diameter (what enters the phone or panel) is approx. 1/2 ” (13mm). The lip which covers the hole is approx. 1” (26mm) for the inner portion and approx. 1 ¾” (35mm) for the outer cover
This is a great little phone for the price. The autodialer allows anyone to pick up the handset and 9-1-1 is automatically connected. Only draw back I found is the phone is shipped with audio settings at the LOWEST setting which is controlled by dip switches inside. This is not a problem to overcome, however there are no instructions with the phone to alert you to this adjustment. When first installed and tested, there was one way audio whereby the 911 operator could not hear me speak. After a quick call to Payphone.com tech suppert this was quickly corrected. Great emergency phone for the money and I will buy it again.