The AD350-SE is a line powered, multi function dialer which can be used as an auto-dialer, speed dialer and call restrictor. The AD350-SE is a perfect dialer solution for many applications with just about any courtesy phone. The AD350-SE is easily programmed while connected to an analog telephone line, using any touch tone phone. The hot dialer function automatically dials any preprogrammed number when the phone connected to it is taken off hook.
The speed dialer function allows up to 200 destination numbers to be quickly outpulsed when the user dials a pre-determined 2 or 3-digit access entry
- Features - Can be used as a hot dialer so that pre-programmed number is automatically dialed when connected phone is taken off hook/Can be used as a speed dialer with up to 200 programmable speed dial registers.
- Can be used as a call restrictor with ability to restrict outgoing calls
- Allows up to 30 numbers/characters per speed dial register.
- Programmable pause in the speed dial number/Programmable access code/Programmable trigger digits/ Ability to disable speed dial trigger.
- Small compact size. - Line powered, no external power supply or battery required.
- Programmable by Owner with password protection. Programming is made simple by connecting any standard telephone and using defined keypad entries.
- Connects to the telephone line via standard RJ11 jack or can fit inside just about any telephone
- Will mount inside of most telephones - Triggered dialing done via DTMF (non-pulse) - Can be operated from a contact closure Applications
- Perfect for 911 emergency phones as well as hot line reservation phones for hotel, taxi, car rental, airline, or many other services.
- Works great anywhere a courtesy phone is needed
- Use as an emergency dialer.
- Great for speed dialing a 1010XXX before a long distance call. - Interactive point of sale displays -
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) - Replace leased ring down circuits
- Can be used as an income source by utilizing it with an Operator Service program such as the G-TEL 0+ Commission Program to receive commission for Call operator assisted collect, credit card, and calling card calls. Specifications
- Automatic dialing done via DTMF (non-pulse) - Telephone line powered. 42 VDC to 56 VDC - Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA - POTS line, (B-1 or COCOT) loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz