The Personal Payphone is a real commercial payphone converted for home use. Now you can own your own piece of Americana. Have you ever used a payphone and thought to yourself, " That would be a great novelty idea for the pool room, family room, or office. What a conversation piece". Payphone.com is now offering a limited supply of refurbished commercial payphones for sale to the general public. These collectible quality pieces of American history and memorabilia can be yours for far less than you might expect.
Photos are for example purposes only, some features of the actual phone may differ (ie. vault door may be black instead of chrome ; instructions card plates may vary in color and design) Some phones may contain a volume control button, which is non functional
Refurbished condition phones are actual payphones that were pulled from service and then go through a refurbishing process. They either had paint in very good condition already or go through a repainting process. The chrome parts are either like-new or re-finished. The phones are fully tested and in overall very good cosmetic shape. Condition will vary slightly from one phone to another.
Used condition phones are actual payphones that were pulled from service, they have been cleaned and fully tested but are NOT repainted and the chrome parts are not typically refinished or replaced. Used phones may have significant signs of wear and the condition will vary from one phone to another.
FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY COIN DEPOSITS OPTIONAL - WORKS LIKE A BANK CANNOT BE PROGRAMMED TO CHARGE FOR CALLS
- Connects to existing wall jacks - requires an analog dial tone to operate.
- Converted for home use.
- Works like a normal phone.
- Ready to accept coins if you wish.
- Refurbished to working condition.
- Can be converted to a wall safe with the addition of locks. Securely store your valuables with the addition of the optional lock and key sets.
- These are real payphones built for and used by real telephone companies. Some phones have stampings or engravings of various telephone company names and/or logos.
- Refurbished and Used phones may come with black or chrome vault doors, based on availability and at our discretion. New chrome Verizon vault doors are available for either type (see vault door option).
Includes: T-Key, display cards, phone line, cuppler, four 1/4 x 20 mounting screws, 1/4 x 20 mounting studs
Add a phone sign for an authentic payphone setup Click here for available phone signs.
Western locks sold as optional add-on.
These are the real deal. Maybe your phone was from the corner of Main Street in "Small-town, USA" or from the International terminal of JFK Airport. Get your easy to install personal payphone before they are all gone.
Click Here For a full list of enclosures.