The Personal Payphone is a real commercial payphone converted for home use. Now you can own your own piece of Americana. Have you ever used a payphone and thought to yourself, " That would be a great novelty idea for the pool room, family room, or office. What a conversation piece". Payphone.com is now offering a limited supply of refurbished commercial payphones for sale to the general public. These collectible quality pieces of American history and memorabilia can be yours for far less than you might expect.
Add a phone sign for an authentic payphone setup Click here for available phone signs.
Photos are for example purposes only, some features of the actual phone may differ (ie. vault door may be black instead of chrome ; instructions card plates may vary in color and design) Some phones may contain a volume control button, which is non functional
FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY COIN DEPOSITS OPTIONAL - WORKS LIKE A BANK CANNOT BE PROGRAMMED TO CHARGE FOR CALLS
- Connects to existing wall jacks - requires an analog dial tone to operate.
- Converted for home use.
- Works like a normal phone.
- Ready to accept coins if you wish.
- Refurbished to working condition.
- Can be converted to a wall safe with the addition of locks. Securely store your valuables with the addition of the optional lock and key sets.
- These are real payphones built for and used by real telephone companies. Some phones have stampings or engravings of various telephone company names and/or logos.
Includes: T-Key, display cards, phone line, cuppler, four 1/4 x 20 mounting screws, 1/4 x 20 mounting studs
Western locks sold as optional add-on.
These are the real deal. Maybe your phone was from the corner of Main Street in "Small-town, USA" or from the International terminal of JFK Airport. Get your easy to install personal payphone before they are all gone.
Click Here For a full list of enclosures.