The Protel Model 7000 Refurbished circuit board was manufactured from the mid 1990s through present.
- Line-Powered, requires no electricity.
- Compatible with most AE / Quadrum / GTE-style payphone housings.
- Protective Cover surrounds electronic circuitry to protect against mishandling.
- Style of Protective Cover will vary. Some boards include a metal cover while others include a plastic cover.
- Programming and software updates are fully downloadable.
- Large, easily accesible program button.
- Xmit level toggle switch
- Crisp, clean voice prompts.
- UL-recognized on-board self resettable surge protector.
- Built-in electronic ringer.
- Supports the following optional equipment: Volume Control button, Cash Box Alarm Switch, Card Reader, VFD.
- FCC Registered.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC
Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA
POTS line, (B-1 or COCOT), loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
Required Housing: AE / Quadrum / GTE styles.
Required Dial/Hookswitch Assy: Protel or replica with 25-pin male D-sub connector.
Required Coin Acceptor/Validator: Coinco or Imonex (both require trigger switch).
Optional Coin Acceptors include Protel ECS II or Mars MS-16 (both require specific option board).
Required Coin Relay/Escrow: 48V Coin Relay/Hopper or 48V Dual Solenoid Assy.
If programming is needed, please also add payphone programming to your order.