The Yellow Handset features a high-quality receiver and standard carbon microphone. It is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. Ideal for locations prone to vandalism and compatible with most Carbon-based telephone devices.
***52" Handsets currently in stock. Other cord lengths available based on volume quantity needed. Please inquire.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Standard Receiver and Standard Carbon Transmitter;
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter) with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 1000 lbs, 454 kgs.
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection SD-45150H20
- DC Resistance at 20 degrees C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes. Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs