The CS400 Armored Courtesy Speed Dial Phone is our newest courtesy phone designed for locations where durability is needed. The CS400 has the capability to store four unique speed dial numbers for easy push button access by the telephone user.
This phone can be easily wall mounted without the need for a separate mounting device. The CS400 is made of durable powder coated metal and is protected by a tamper resistant lock and key. It is easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Jail/Prision/Visitation Phone.
- Easily wall mountable on its own or can be mounted to a payphone enclosure or pedestal. Optional indoor and outdoor mounting options are available below.
- Allows up to four unique speed dial numbers to be stored for single push button access by user.
- Keypad programmable.
- Vandal resistant and durable.
- Modern look.
- Armored 32" handset cord.
- Works with any standard telephone line.
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone.
- Calling card service compatible.
- Tamper resistant locking system.
- Armored modular hook switch lever.
- Armored modular keypad with metal buttons and bezel that is water, fire, and shock resistant.
- Built in electric ringer with on/off switch.
- VOIP compatible.
- Emergency phone
- Courtesy phone
- Inmate phone
- Security phone
- Employee phone
- Hot line phone
-PDF Product Brochure
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz