The Smart Bell Style Coinless Phone is a large, steel telephone designed for use in locations where protection and durability are needed. The Smart Bell Coinless Phone includes a smart circuit board which is programmable for things such as call restrictions. It is made of 11 gauge cold rolled steel with a durable powder coated finish. It includes a stainless steel faceplate and high-security locking system which makes it vandal resistant. This phone is capable of withstanding the environment of your most inhospitable phone locations. Requires a backplate, indoor enclosure, or pedestal to properly be mounted.
- Emergency phone
- Courtesy phone
- Inmate phone
- Security phone
- Employee phone
- Hot line phone (requires dialer)
- Same mounting capabilities of any Bell Style Payphone
- Heavy-duty armored handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has an anti-static receiver
- Includes a programmable smart circuit board
- Armored cord is made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 800 lb pulling test
- Works with any standard telephone line
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone
- Calling card service compatible
- Made of 11 gauge cold rolled steel with a durable powder coated finish
- Same tamper resistant locking system as a Bell Style Payphone
- Armored modular hook switch lever
- Armored modular keypad with metal buttons and bezel that is water, fire and shock resistant
- Highly polished stainless steel faceplate with re-enforced instruction card window
- Built in volume control button
- Built in ringer can be left on or turned off
- Just like a Bell Style Payphone but without the coin handling components and vault area.
- Standard cord size is 32”.
- Requires a backplate, indoor enclosure, or pedestal to properly be mounted.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz