The USB Handset features our high-quality handset assembly equipped with a standard USB. This handset is ideal for many kiosk and privacy applications such as calls on a computer via Skype.
The handset is constructed of durable polycarbonate combined with a high strength 24” stainless cord and steel lanyard. Includes a Dynamic microphone and Dynamic Receiver. Also includes a metal swivel retainer which serves as a grommet and a cord anchor while allowing the cord to swivel.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset handle and cap material: polycarbonate
- Micro USB to standard USB
- Dynamic Receiver
- Dynamic Microphone
- A magnet is included in each handset which can interact with our reed switch equipped cradles or be used as needed with magnetic applications.
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter),
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg, Includes internal steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle.
- 24" handset includes includes metal swivel retainer with chrome finish.
Dynamic Type 1 Receiver & Transmitter:
- Response Range : -66 ± 3.5dBV(300-3300Hz)
- Frequency Response : 1KHz: -66 ± 3.5 dbV
- Impedance : 150 ± 30 ohm
- Electrostatic Discharge : Breakdown Volt. 15KV.Min
- Screw terminal
- Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call us at 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
*Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.